I have been really swamped with school work lately, so I have been horrible at updating here. I have several posts in my drafts section waiting for pictures so that they can be published. I’ll get them done one day, but for now recipes are the easiest thing for me to pop on and share. And we all love food, right?
Today I want to share this yummy panini recipe. While we used a panini press to make it, it also cooks up nicely as a grilled sandwich. I know this for a fact, as it’s what I did with the leftover peppers and turkey the next day. I hope you try this simple sandwich and enjoy!
- sliced turkey
- green, red, and yellow bell pepper, sliced
- onion, sliced
- sliced cheese (I used Spicy Jack)
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Heat up panini maker.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat up your oil.
- Cook the peppers and onions until there is just a little bite left – season to taste with the black pepper.
- Butter one side of each of your bread slices.
- Place one slice of cheese on each bread slice, add peppers & onion, then top off with turkey.
- Place on panini maker and grill until golden brown.